Do you think it’s possible to be bad at grocery shopping? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do because I am. I miss obvious things (like not noticing the condensed milk I grabbed said fat free), I forget where things I need are located (I couldn’t find the oil section today for the life of me), and Im slow at reading labels when there’s a lot (I know when theres a ton everyone’s slower than usual, but im even slower). I do sometimes get lucky, like today when I found corn syrup in a section I didn’t expect rather than where I looked. That’s why I always like someone being with me when grocery shopping. Im hopeless otherwise. I just think it’s a miracle I haven’t yet brought home a completely wrong item (like a non dairy butter instead of dairy). But its only a matter of time :coronawimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and I thought poor reading comprehension only applied online but alas...

do you shop regularly like at the same/similar shops?
Yeah, most of the time. The one I went to today is the one we go to almost every week :coronawimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so doesn't the repetition and repeated shops like mean you get better at it?
practice makes perfect no? lol
Usually yeah. But while I do shop there often I don’t necessarily always get the same stuff. Like today I got corn syrup (which I’ve never bought), condensed milk (I don’t often get it), I missed out on oil which I don’t often get too, and stuff like that. I’m able to get milk or stuff like that easily because we always get it and it’s in an obvious place :coronawimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,647
Reactions Received
55,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,853
Usually yeah. But while I do shop there often I don’t necessarily always get the same stuff. Like today I got corn syrup (which I’ve never bought), condensed milk (I don’t often get it), I missed out on oil which I don’t often get too, and stuff like that. I’m able to get milk or stuff like that easily because we always get it and it’s in an obvious place :coronawimwim:
ahhh so you're saying when you buy new stuff that you haven't bought before
ok I get that a bit since you have to find the new stuff - what I do is normally just ask the staff where it is
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ahhh so you're saying when you buy new stuff that you haven't bought before
ok I get that a bit since you have to find the new stuff - what I do is normally just ask the staff where it is
Either new stuff or just stuff that’s so rarely on my list that it might as well be new. Though I grab wrong versions of things that I get usually too at times because I don’t notice the wording on the label. And yeah asking staff can help but eww human interaction :irenecrazy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
isn't cheerleading a team activity? that involves physical contact? lol
Yeah but I’m not cheerleading with a bunch of randos :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
touché my friend touché lol
it begs the question where does yours truly fit on Vikki's cheerleeder-rando eww human interaction scale?
Clearly right directly on the eww humans side :uwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Not really if you someone with you.
By yourself a high percentage of yes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread