Do you think it's worth to keep unwanted commons for patch 4? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm wondering if I should just wait and reroll my extras when patch 4 hits :dubuthink: There is couple cards in patch 1 and patch 2 that i want, but i don't think it's very likely to hit those. And i don't think lot of plp are collecting from those anymore so i'd just end up with card none wants and losing two... I guess it's better to just save up and make1 to 1 deals so u aren't losing from the card count..

Just strategizing here :susPepe:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Depends which cards you are longing for tbh, I would say wait it out and keep them, cause worst case, you can always reroll for batch 4 cards and then trade those for one or even several batch 1 or 2 cards or even reroll for batch 1 or 2 later
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
As I have completed all the main common sets I wanted to and in addition the only rare set I wanted, collecting unwanted common cards is what I've been doing for a while now, with the purpose being to reroll them for the next batch, and I think that's just the best thing to do as when the next batch releases your chances of getting unwanted cards from the generator is slim due to you having them already and thus u can more easily get the cards u want
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I guess it might also depend how many (if any) sets of 4th batch you want to complete and when will the next set be released. Considering the team seemed to be planning to release more rare cards and they usually do add new cards once in two months, if my logic is correct, we are not to get the new batch until August / September.

But of course I´m not on the Team and know nothing, just my guessing.

I´d definitely look into chances of your favourite groups getting cards though because chances are they might not be getting any, unfortunately. especially ,since there were plans to add jpop cards and western cards.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've been keeping them, at most I put them in the roulette so that I can maybe get some that are more tradeable than others. I intend to reroll a lot for the next batch
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread