Do you think job searching was affected by the pandemic? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you think job searching was affected by the pandemic?

I think it did. A lot. I applied to lots of jobs for months and lots of companies told me that they delayed recruitments because of the pandemic :umjicry: But I got a job now:sanapray:
 
Last edited:

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yeah absolutely. A lot of my friends list their internships when the pandemic first started and I know people who got laid off recently as well :/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread