Do you think K-Pop bands will become more popular? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
This is something I've been thinking about a lot lately especially with N.flying doing so well with their song 'Rooftop'. I personally really love K-pop bands and at times prefer listening to bands over groups and solo artists however I don't think bands will, as of right now be as popular and as desired by the public. For a lot of people one of the things they tend to enjoy about K-pop is the performance aspect, whereas with bands you don't get the choreography which may not be as eye catching when you have groups with exciting, tough or elegant choreo. There are other things I could mention but I'm sure other users will point them out.

I really do hope bands become at least more known in K-Pop because all of them have so much to offer and they're just as talented in my opinion.

Anyways what do you guys think?

Discuss...


:rjeat:



Have some songs to listen to as well! :queen:









​
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I really hope they do. N.Flying and The Rose are some of my favorite kpop acts and it would be great if they got the recognition they deserved :maheart:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I really hope so. I want to see a rise in bands and especially a girl band. I think it would be so cool if there was one.
I know! The only girl band I know of is Marmello and I only know very few songs by them. It would be really interesting to see a girl K-pop band do so well. :pandaamazed:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Who wants to stan a group that doesn’t hip thrust :llama_laugh:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know! The only girl band I know of is Marmello and I only know very few songs by them. It would be really interesting to see a girl K-pop band do so well. :pandaamazed:
Yup I agree. It would be nice if one of the bigger companies like CUBE or Pledis debuted a girl band, so they could get exposure and become popular.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would love for it to happen, I dont know if it really would. Nflying might give them some attention but sadly I dont think it'll be long lasting.


I know! The only girl band I know of is Marmello and I only know very few songs by them. It would be really interesting to see a girl K-pop band do so well. :pandaamazed:
They didnt do well at all, but the song lyrics for this one are also a critique of idol groups, which is interesting.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
The stuff idols hip thrust on beat to
:pandaomg: That’s what it is???? :hayshook: I thought they were just moving to random noises
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Yes! Those random noises form music which makes the perfect company for hip thrusts!
:wat: Why has no one told me this :areyouforreal:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would hope bands get more popular. I like a lot of their music.

Though I still need to check out n.flying's bsides.

Also, like others have mentioned a girl band would be amazing :pandalove:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread