- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
There is a show on Netflix: Love is Blind
It's kind of cheesy and cringy but also sweet how people are able to discover their soulmates in such a short amount of time.
I liked the idea of the experiment starting off without anyone being able to see each other.
It gives me hope that humanity isn't as shallow as I assumed it to be even though all of the contestants are drop-dead gorgeous.
Although, I'm confused as to why only a certain amount of people came through with it...like what happened to everyone else?!
Anyways, would you be willing to see if love is blind? Regardless of age, race, and appearance?
I think it would be interesting and I'd be willing to try it.
It's kind of cheesy and cringy but also sweet how people are able to discover their soulmates in such a short amount of time.
I liked the idea of the experiment starting off without anyone being able to see each other.
It gives me hope that humanity isn't as shallow as I assumed it to be even though all of the contestants are drop-dead gorgeous.
Although, I'm confused as to why only a certain amount of people came through with it...like what happened to everyone else?!
Anyways, would you be willing to see if love is blind? Regardless of age, race, and appearance?
I think it would be interesting and I'd be willing to try it.