Do you think more positively or negatively? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Also have you ever tried to change it?

I would say I naturally tend more towards negatively since I can worry a lot about something but I changed that somewhat in order to think more positively and now I can just shoo most of my negative thoughts away.

What about you?​
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I tend to take a more positive approach to things, try to think more positively.....but I still sometimes have those shitty negative thoughts creeping up into my mind and it's hard sometimes to knock them out unfortunately. I've definitely tried to change it, and it's helped somewhat. I think taking a step back from your own emotions and thoughts and actively trying to change it from negative to positive is easier than most realize - it just takes will power and the ability to understand (if you've got depression, like me, since it's something you can't change or "fix" and it's not something that simply "thinking happy" will make go away) that it's a temporary way to feel, and that there is always a silver lining - even if said silver lining is tarnished to Hell and back again and you have to polish it up to see it.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am always positive. I try my best to enjoy life and not think many negative thoughts
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I guess usually optimistic. But lately very negative. I worry and stess almost everday...idk if i can change that right now
I hope things get better for you soon :pandalove:

As you know Ab, I am quite the pessimist. Queen of negativity here :pandarolleyes:
Oh I am well aware :llama_ramen: but it's just another on a long list of things that you are queen of :llama_thug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread