Do you think more positively or negatively? (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I was a positive person before, I try to be positive for myself and for others. Every day I get up and say it will be a good day. Unfortunately, I have lost the faculty of reasoning thoughts that enter my head and take up all the space.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
I was a positive person before, I try to be positive for myself and for others. Every day I get up and say it will be a good day. Unfortunately, I have lost the faculty of reasoning thoughts that enter my head and take up all the space.
I hope you can find a way to kick their ass again :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread