do you think people genuinely care about you? (4 Viewers)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
The only people around me are my family and they make it very clear that they genuinely love and care for me so I feel blessed. Outside of my family, I don't have close relationships that involve feelings so I wouldn't expect my acquaintances to care for me just like I don't care for them.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
yeah it always is unfortunate whenever you put more into something than the other does.
I have been burned in friendships like that before, which has made me more careful and less trusting. :dubuthink: For me it's easy to have light friendships that aren't as meaningful, but more serious ones are harder..
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The only people around me are my family and they make it very clear that they genuinely love and care for me so I feel blessed. Outside of my family, I don't have close relationships that involve feelings so I wouldn't expect my acquaintances to care for me just like I don't care for them.
that does make a lot of sense
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have been burned in friendships like that before, which has made me more careful and less trusting. :dubuthink: For me it's easy to have light friendships that aren't as meaningful, but more serious ones are harder..
totally understandable and I guess same tho I never learn and end up trusting too fast
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
totally understandable and I guess same tho I never learn and end up trusting too fast
Lol same, but it's not like you can always be wary towards everyone. I guess it's just part of life to get used sometimes. And maybe for someone you were the one who was using them and not giving back :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lol same, but it's not like you can always be wary towards everyone. I guess it's just part of life to get used sometimes. And maybe for someone you were the one who was using them and not giving back :dubuthink:
true. it's important to find a balance with this
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
As long as my family and I care about myself, I'm ok.

Some people probably care enough to hate me too though lol which I think helps balance things.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
As long as my family and I care about myself, I'm ok.

Some people probably care enough to hate me too though lol which I think helps balance things.
WHO DARES HATING YOU :nekopout:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and jasque

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't keep track of that

Well, at least they don't hate me to the point of harassing me privately, so I hope they are living good lives :naeunstare:
still you are amazing
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and jasque

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and jasque

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah, I think there are people who genuinely care, and people who don't. It depends on the person, and it depends on how we interact with each other.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread