Do you think physician assisted death should be legal? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Definitely
I think people should be allowed to die gracefully and with dignity instead of being preserved until they meet a cruel, agonizing end
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I definitely would be for it. People with a terminal illness should be allowed to die how they want to and end their suffering
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
In case of some terminal diseases or accidents after which patient is reduced to existing in an unresponsive, coma-like state, I'd be for it. Nobody should suffer to that extent.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I think they should be. However, I don't think the decision should be taken rashly and out of the blue. The person with the terminal illness should talk with experienced individuals before coming to the decision so they know that they definitely want to do it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Walnutt and yeji

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I think they should be. However, I don't think the decision should be taken rashly and out of the blue. The person with the terminal illness should talk with experienced individuals before coming to the decision so they know that they definitely want to do it.
Yup, in the legal states they have to have a few sessions with a psychologist and psychiatrist; both need to pass them as being in a clear mental state and knowing the ramifications of their decision.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread