Do you think that being an only child is better than having siblings? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I suppose at first you'd hate your siblings but as you get older your parents won't be around, and less and less people you know would be around as well. So sometimes you just got to stick with your siblings, sometimes you just might not want to be lonely
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
You'd get lonely pretty bad if you were an only child
So I wouldn't think so.

I am grateful I got my twin and half siblings to dot on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am blessed with an amazing brother. I really can’t imagine not having him in my life.
 
D

Deleted member 74

I have 3 younger sisters and I think my parents have done a good job raising us all well, but overall it depends on how well the parents can raise their children and how many they would be able to handle. I mean, there are lots of parents out there who don't even deserve to have children. My sisters and I are close but because I'm the oldest, I have a responsibility to make sure they're okay and can tell me anything. I wish I had an older sister or brother, but I've always been grateful for my sisters. I guess it's all about context with this question.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread