Do you think the members in your ult group are genuinely good people? (1 Viewer)

Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
1,864
Reactions Received
6,245
Location
Papaya Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
MULTI
Gender
Female
I wasnt aware the bullying scandal was false, I was under the impression that it was true to an extent. He met with and apologized in person to the victim, and SM officially said that. The false part was after they said his apology was insincere, that’s when SM said that part was false. Who said it was not true that had official standing of any kind?
Genuine question, was it Chanyeol who apologized or SM? I thought SM said “we know nothing about this and basically don’t care” which is bad but not an apology of any kind.
No, bzs sm doesn’t do that way unless for comebacks matters or dating scandal and even that I’m not sure
they forced him :bobross:

"Hello, this is EXO's Chanyeol. It's been a while since I greeted EXO-L. Firstly, I wanted to apologize to EXO-L for causing you concern as you've waited for me for a long time.

I'm so sorry that I can't express it in writing, but this was a time where I thought about EXO-L a lot.

During this time, I couldn't help but continuously agonize over and think about what I should say to EXO-L.

I received the messages of support and letters you sent me for my birthday, and I'm very thankful for those and received them well. I read them all one by one, and as I read them, my feelings of thankfulness and apology grew more beyond my control.

I couldn't help but think about how to protect the precious hearts of our EXO-L and how to repay you all, and I'll do my best not to make you worried again.

Also, I'll do my best to show your faith in me is not in vain.

Days have passed, but I still haven't forgotten about my first appearance. I would like to sincerely thank everyone who celebrated our 9-year anniversary this year.

I also remember myself 9 years ago, and I will not forget that.

I'll never lose that mindset.

I'll make sure to protect the endless love you all send me.

EXO-L, please take care of your health. Thank you."
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
1,864
Reactions Received
6,245
Location
Papaya Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
MULTI
Gender
Female
I wasnt aware the bullying scandal was false, I was under the impression that it was true to an extent. He met with and apologized in person to the victim, and SM officially said that. The false part was after they said his apology was insincere, that’s when SM said that part was false. Who said it was not true that had official standing of any kind?
Genuine question, was it Chanyeol who apologized or SM? I thought SM said “we know nothing about this and basically don’t care” which is bad but not an apology of any kind.
Wait I thought it is true that he made inappropriate comments about a classmates weight? He commented on a photo about her weight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t see anything that can be truly used as proof against it there tbh. Screenshots are so easily faked, and like I said there were some parts that were untrue and not the whole situation was as they said. That doesn’t mean it’s all false though just because some parts are fabricated.
 
  • Like
Reactions: EXID

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Even if they were bad people.
Their personal lives aren't my business.

I just focus on the good they do for others.
 
  • Like
Reactions: EXID
Joined
6 May 2019
Messages
226
Reactions Received
695
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Even if they were bad people.
Their personal lives aren't my business.

I just focus on the good they do for others.
I don't think that this is how it works. At least not for me. I support them with my money and time and they are a public person, they are role models for so many kids out there, even for older people, so you have to be considerate about your actions and if I find out someone, I've been supporting for so many years, is a bad person, I have the right to stop supporting them.
That doesn't mean they don't deserve a private life at all, they do.
If you want to have a 100% private life, don't be a public figure, easy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread