- Joined
- 10 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reactions Received
- 27,371
- Location
- Eden
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
So I was scrolling through my feed on youtube and I came across a video with the title "Why I hate momoland". It was actually not a hate video but a video showcasing their talent. I thought the comments section would be momoland fans but it is full of hate especially for nancy. Apparently the hate it due to her
" glaring" at blackpink. And judging from the comments, nancy laughed while jimin's voice cracked in that award show. More than half of the hate comes from there.
They are hated for being disrespectful to other artists. Here are some of those comments:
And there are plenty more and most of them mention laughing at jimin.
Do you think the hate is justified? Do they deserve to be hated? Do you think that they are actually disrespectful?
For me, their music is really not my cup of tea but I don't dislike any of the girls. They are entertaining off stage.
" glaring" at blackpink. And judging from the comments, nancy laughed while jimin's voice cracked in that award show. More than half of the hate comes from there.
They are hated for being disrespectful to other artists. Here are some of those comments:
And there are plenty more and most of them mention laughing at jimin.
Do you think the hate is justified? Do they deserve to be hated? Do you think that they are actually disrespectful?
For me, their music is really not my cup of tea but I don't dislike any of the girls. They are entertaining off stage.