- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I came across something online (either Twitter or Reddit, I don't remember) and it was mentioned that music shows should be stopped during the pandemic, or something along the lines of that. It made me wonder if halting music shows would be a good thing or not. Obviously a lot of thought would need to be put into this. Music shows are ways for fans to watch live stages of their faves and even discover more unknown artists, etc.
I'm a bit conflicted about it. We've already had a few idols test positive for the virus and obviously no one wants the virus to keep spreading, especially to other idols. Of course we'd want everyone to be as safe as possible, but I feel like a lot of fans would hate not being able to see the lives stages of theirs faves comebacks and whatnot.
What do you think?
I'm a bit conflicted about it. We've already had a few idols test positive for the virus and obviously no one wants the virus to keep spreading, especially to other idols. Of course we'd want everyone to be as safe as possible, but I feel like a lot of fans would hate not being able to see the lives stages of theirs faves comebacks and whatnot.
What do you think?