Do you think there’s a perfect person for everyone? (2 Viewers)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
^ as the title says

I’d like to believe there is but I don’t know if I 100% truly believe it either. Maybe that’s just because I’ve never been in a relationship before but it seems too... great I guess. :dubuthink:
1618722212927.gif
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’ll get back to you once my y/n Jimin fanfic life starts already
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
tbh, i thought there wasn't and then I and @KOE started dating
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not really. Cause I don't think there is fated person. I think there is multiple ones that might be good match in different ways.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
Not in the way people are led to believe it as there's going to be highs and lows in even the best matches so there's not someone that you'll never fight with and be on cloud nine the whole time.

There are people though who you'll match well with and be able to work through disagreements as a team and gain strength from each other even when you're at a low point and those kind of people are the closest you'll get to the ideology of a perfect person.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
no, I don´t think so. people are not made "for someone" , we are born and we live and one day we might decide to stick to someone for various reasons:
similar personality, financial stability, social stability, fear of loneliness, fear of change, accidental pregnancies etc.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
That gif just reminded me of when people were surprised when Roxanne wasn't in Extremely.

I don't think there is. You find who you believe is the best and you roll with them. But there could be multiple people like that for you.
I think that's why people, who's S.O dies, are able to find someone else if they choose to.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Perfect wouldn't be the word, more so highly compatible.. I don't think there's necessarily just one, Considering the amount of people across the world but we are some what limited to only what's in our immediate vacinity.
So it essentially lessens the chance that we meet that highly compactable person...but they would technically still exist out there, they are just unreachable, therefore for some it's non existent.

I want to say yes and no, especially since I technically have my one (even though we are not currently in a relationship anymore) we wouldnt have a child together and shared almost 13 years together now ongoing (as once a couple and currently as friends) if we weren't I guess. I find the concept weird itself to a degree cause I'm still a very solitary person generally and thrive better that way, I just don't want a romantic relationship, but with us it's always seemed automatic like we are suppose just be... But as a logical person it doesnt make sense in anyway.
Human compatibility is more complicated to others depending on the personal wants, fantasises and the stardard they put out there to be matched by another (whether it be realistic or not)

On a weird note, I remember being told something when I was younger something to do with birthmarks, about having the same birthmark as some else meaning in some way our souls are connected regardless of time and space (also heard your birthmark has a connection to how you died in a previously life but I take this sort of stuff with a cynical grain of salt lol)
Which always made me laugh, however oddly enough both me and 'my one' share the same colour and shape birthmark (which is funny cause we're different skin tones lol), but in different places, mine on my leg, his on his forehead. its weird coincidence if anything, but its an entertaining thought.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Like a lot of other people have said, I don't think there really is a perfect person, there are probably multiple people who you would match really well with.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost
D

Deleted member 74

There is but not all people will find it in their lives sadly due to circumstances, like timing, where you live, your health, etc. I believe in fate and think what's meant to be will happen. We live our lives separately and on our own path, once the path of someone else crosses into ours by chance, the path becomes 1 for both of us and we have to make it through the bad and good times together.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread