Nope, depending on how I end up dying I think I possibly rather wouldn’t also :coronawimwim:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,383 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 31 January 2023 #21 Nope, depending on how I end up dying I think I possibly rather wouldn’t also
cocomelon Joined 4 October 2021 Messages 11,880 Reactions Received 29,796 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @ahparkchaeyoung Wreck @Juniverse 31 January 2023 #22 i just know my sister was a bully her past life 🤭
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 31 January 2023 #23 I’m a firm believer of reincarnation.. i don’t believe in an “after life” tbh.. Reactions: dark_tranquility