Do you think you are an Internet addict? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you think you are an Internet addict? :susPepe: How much time do you spend online?

I'm pretty sure I am addicted to Internet. I sometimes turn off my wifi/data to focus on things but I go back to them in like 10 minutes :nekosweat: I need to really have something else to keep me away from scrolling on Instagram or texting :jisoosmh: Basically I have data/wifi on around... 17-18 hours a day, the others are for sleep.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Pretty much. I've been that way since I was younger. Nowadays though I'm mainly on the internet because I have nothing else to do or I need to do school work since it's all online now. It doesn't mean I can't get off of my computer though. It's just that I choose to be on it most of the time because there's not much else for me to do. Usually the internet kills my boredom. :/
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
There's not much to do where I live so I sort of resort to constantly being online when I'm not busy.

So I'm slightly addicted :facepalm:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I thought I was but then we had electricity issues at my old house and therefore didn’t have wifi for like 2 weeks and surprisingly I didn’t crave for the internet. I ended up finding other things to do. I did occasionally turn on my data to check the forum and some other stuff but overall I don’t think I’m too addicted.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread