Do you think you are an Internet addict? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
17-18 hours...damn well on some days i look very good compared to this...on other days? well 72 hours seems a lot bigger than 17..its not though :(


i spend a lot of time online admittedly but its normally in chunks, i can go weeks without internet, well i could before i found akp and kps... but then i also spend way to much time here now
ok I'm not really on Internet 17-18 hours, it's just connected so I sometimes check only if I get notifs or messages :wimwim:
BUT DAMN 72 hours?? how
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If I wasn't a kpop fan or love watching anime, I wouldn't be using the internet as much as I do now. If I am not my computer, I am on phone playing my mobile game or checking Twitter and Instagram. Even when I suppose to be sleeping I end up being on my phone and it like 4 am when I check the time. Though when I do go out with friend I don't even check my phone unless it from my family.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim: defently addicted. I always use the internet in someway.
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I was on instagram for 5 hours yesterday.
I'm sometimes all day on youtube T.T
So yes :nekosweat:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean yes? I like yo say to myself that it's normal but a lot of what I do in my life is either online or at the very least on my PC.
I think I could live without it for a time but... it's not really something I'd gladly do.

I get really bored both when I do and when I don't have internet tho.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread