Do you think you are "basic" in any way? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I am basic in my taste in Western music, especially bc I am too lazy to look for a lesser known artist, I just listen to the top hits tbh.
I have basic taste in musicals especially considering I've only really listened to like Les Mis, Phantom etc

Also I'm not saying being "basic" is a bad thing, I am perfectly fine with my music taste like I listen to what I want to and that's all I want to listen to. I'm not gonna listen to an artist just because they're not popular :pikasmart::chickill:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In restaurants I think. I order the same food every time, but it doesn't bother me.
i do that too bc i am afraid of trying new things bc i don't want to waste my money :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm a white girl that is apparently SUPER basic already LOL
:haylul::haylul:
nothin wrong with being a white girl :sakUwu:
ok but do you like any of the trendy stuff tho? like :susPepe: i mean at least do you like starbucks or no
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
nothin wrong with being a white girl :sakUwu:
ok but do you like any of the trendy stuff tho? like :susPepe: i mean at least do you like starbucks or no
I like Starbucks but I go to a smaller coffee shop or a bubble tea store more often than I ever go there.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like Starbucks but I go to a smaller coffee shop or a bubble tea store more often than I ever go there.
i just went there yesterday f or the first time in like two years, their cold brew is pretty ok
but yeah i really like going to local businesses too :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i just went there yesterday f or the first time in like two years, their cold brew is pretty ok
but yeah i really like going to local businesses too :sanapray:
A lot of the local places by me make really great coffee.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread