- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
that means a lot coming from being so talented yourselfI stan yo ass for sure
So talented![]()
that is brillant lolyes I even have your lightstick
![]()
YOU HAVE TALENTS THONo, I'm a bit shy at first. Also, I don't have any talents that you make people stan me![]()
OMG JUST NOTICED THE ROSS DP. AWESOMEOf Course... Why wouldn't they.
oh hun. you are wonderful and incredible thoI think I’m pretty great
Honestly though not quite sure, I don’t have a personality that I think would click with many people and I can’t dance or sing to save my life. I would be the rapper that everyone thinks was just given that position because I’m not good at anything else.
![]()
but not talents that people would stanYOU HAVE TALENTS THO
you are amazing at graphics thobut not talents that people would stan![]()
thank you for kind words compayou are amazing at graphics tho
always for youthank you for kind words compa![]()
oh hun. you are wonderful and incredible tho