Do you think you have a good sense of smell? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well this person can smell an animal that they've never met because it died before they were born, almost 30 years ago. But only on rainy days. I think this sounds 100% believable and see no reason this could be inaccurate. :sakUwu:

1679412166010.png
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,607
Reactions Received
18,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,120
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Well this person can smell an animal that they've never met because it died before they were born, almost 30 years ago. But only on rainy days. I think this sounds 100% believable and see no reason this could be inaccurate. :sakUwu:

1679412166010.png
Yeah, well I can smell burning candles (as long as they're in the same room I'm in and I haven't been in the room for very long so I haven't adjusted to the smell).

So take that, rainy dead dog guy!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, well I can smell burning candles (as long as they're in the same room I'm in and I haven't been in the room for very long so I haven't adjusted to the smell).

So take that, rainy dead dog guy!!
I can smell rocks :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread