do you think you make good decisions? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly think that I decide mainly with my feelings which leads me being hurt at the end. I should do better tho and think more rational.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'm an indecisive person so it takes me a long time to even make a decision. i like to think that it's a good one after i take my time but usually it's not and then later i keep thinking "but what if i did this instead" and make up situations in my mind that could have happened. i eventually get over it though because these decisions are usually not that serious.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Well now I do. Still have the occasional life circumstance hiccup, every now and then. But that's normal.
We aren't perfect and we should endorse that fact, with whatever life choices we make. Be it large or small.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
In regards to myself... I have yet to regret anything so I guess that kinda good...
So yeah...
Making decision for others not really... As I go with logical choices that are usually void of emotion, which aren't really helpful to people who are emotional driven or not as heartless...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread