Do you think you were embarrassing when you were young? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I was definitely embarrassing when I was young imo :wimwim:
I was super bossy to my friends and maybe kind of rude to my parents. Sometimes, I kind of wish that I could go back and redo those times with the brain that I have now.​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Actually no, but now I’m always embarrassing :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I slipped and fell in the middle of the playground with everyone around.... That happened more than once... Once I accidentally drank the vinegar in my home economics class thinking it was water... I could never ask the teacher if I could use the restroom and had to ask a friend to ask it for me.... So yes I was embarrassing as a teenager
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
No, I was always, described as the quiet, smart one.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´ve always been embarrassing and still am, but I don´t think I was that terrible. I was just different, more bookish and boring than your usual teen. I also have a weird sense of humour so no one really gets me :D.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread