- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
Or do you already do that, if it's the case?
Idk if I would.
I know the basics of jungle law(also watched a couple of seasons of the Brazilian version of The Apprentice), but I'm also not the biggest fan of people...
So, I think I'd do ok only if I somehow got to do an exceptional job, which would be very stressful imo.
Thoughts?
Idk if I would.
I know the basics of jungle law(also watched a couple of seasons of the Brazilian version of The Apprentice), but I'm also not the biggest fan of people...
So, I think I'd do ok only if I somehow got to do an exceptional job, which would be very stressful imo.
Thoughts?