Do you think your immune system is weak? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'd say my immune system is relatively strong.
I've stayed in the same vicinity and shared food with sick people for extended periods of time without actually getting sick or showing symptoms myself before. I think this is mostly due to the fact that my old room and house used to be really crusty so I'd get sick because of my environment all the time. That probably helped me build up a stronger immune system.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
i used to think that i had a strong immune system but i think in reality ive always just been average. ive only gotten sick to where i needed to go to the hospital once in my life tho so idk if thats "typical" or not?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread