Do you think you're a good cook? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
No doubt I am considered a good cook, but for the most part, when I cook, my focus is on making something healthy. If I didn't have enough vegetables that day I put them in my soup or ramen for dinner and since I hate fruits, I force myself to eat them through smoothies which I make.
When comes to enjoying the taste, I just go to a restaurant or cafe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes I am a good cook
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread