Do you think you're a patient person? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm patient for most things, but just like you I have no patience for Tech.

For example, I get irrationally annoyed whenever my PC doesn't work or my internet looses connection.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm patient for most things, but just like you I have no patience for Tech.

For example, I get irrationally annoyed whenever my PC doesn't work or my internet looses connection.
Yeah internet connection frustrates me more than most things honestly, my wifi used to go out every day at like the same time and my pc takes t oo long for me to connect :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
NOPE

In matter of fact I just told the men due to the in and outing (I have to get up and press a #$*#&*# button every time) I am not buzzing them through the bypass they can go through the annoying two verification doors if they are going in and out for nothing. I'm done, I'm seriously done, I can't even eat lunch when these mother duckers roam outside. Yeah I will still have to press a button to buzz them through the first door of double varication door but they are going to have to fight with the finger reader on the inside.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread