do you treat yourself the same way you treat others? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
any thoughts on why you do or why you don't?

Personally, I am pretty nice to everyone whether they deserve it or not which might not be a good thing, idk anymore... but I'm pretty crappy to myself, even hateful and cruel at times.. it has gotten better, but it's always a struggle. It seems I'm just not good enough for even myself.. 😅

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Treat myself ignore everyone else :bigcatclap:
 
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i treat myself really bad.. i like to judge myself and criticize over everything but to others i treat them like gods, even if i dont know them.. i put people before me becaue i just dont see myself really as important
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am helpful and nice to other people, I am a good friend to them, and to myself I try to encourage myself and motivate myself, but I am not as sweet with myself as I am to other people, like most in the thread
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Neutral to others but then that because I tend not to care too much about people in general, I'm polite and have manners but that doesn't really mean anything that's just how people are suppose to be, well that's how I think anyway,.
Hard on myself on occasion cause I know myself well but then tend to be quite indifferent towards specific things about myself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
People often don't tend to treat themselves the same way they treat others and I think it's because they know themselves a lot more than they know others. I know my strengths and flaws but I can't help but focus more on my flaws than my strengths. I constantly put myself down while looking up at other people and treating them with much more respect than I treat myself.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread