Do you trust people easily? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
For me I'd say I don't trust people easily, especially because of some past experiences. I don't believe everything someone says so I try to take things with a grain of salt.
I do have some people in my life that I trust (like my mom for example, and my online friends), but that's it
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
yeah, once we reach a certain point i open up to you a lot. i don't immediately open up to everyone, it takes a while to get to that point but once we are ill spill all my secrets like when i took my mom's makeup and melted it by accident
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan and Yili

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Nope. I don't really trust to tell anyone extra personal things about myself besides my closest friends. I just never have, and people have broken my trust before as well, so I will not make the mistake of oversharing to just anyone again. And for what people say to me, I'm pretty trusting if I know them unless they've given me a reason to question their credibility.
 
Joined
13 March 2021
Messages
62
Reactions Received
63
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Yes I do trust easily. I am pretty open with like friends and family.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Not really, even my closest of close friends don't know everything. Some stuff I just keep to myself lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread