- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I'm on Windows 10 who has its own Virus program with Windows Defender but till now I've used a separate program like Kaspersky or Norton.
I'm wondering if I should renew my license and while searching up some alternatives I've seen some videos about that you wouldn't even really need them because by now the Windows Defender is great at its own.
So Imma just ask here cuz I trust y'all the most than some random people on the internet
I'm wondering if I should renew my license and while searching up some alternatives I've seen some videos about that you wouldn't even really need them because by now the Windows Defender is great at its own.
So Imma just ask here cuz I trust y'all the most than some random people on the internet