do you use a sleep tracker? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do, it's the app that came with my phone. I used to use another app, Pillow, but it hasn't been very reliable lately, so I switched over to the phone's sleep tracker.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I do not use one I think.
 
D

Deleted member 74

I probably should do this considering my sleep schedule :")
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
No, because I'd probably stop after using it for a short while.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread