do you use dm or pm? 🤔 (2 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
dm is more modern, whereas pm is outdated
 
  • Like
Reactions: fairyfelixx
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,739
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
dm because im a discord user LOLLL
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
11 May 2024
Messages
227
Reactions Received
265
Location
-fairyville 🧚‍♀️
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,518
Fandom
kpop multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her | bangchan’s wife
What's the difference?! :pepelook:
there's no difference pm is just a little more outdated
I use dm more cause a lot of ppl use it nowadays but I like pm better cause
direct message? :areyouforreal::haylul:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,472
Reactions Received
39,109
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,839
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
there's no difference pm is just a little more outdated
I use dm more cause a lot of ppl use it nowadays but I like pm better cause
direct message? :areyouforreal::haylul:
Private message vs. Direct message.... I get it now. I'm a bit slow... :dubueh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fairyfelixx

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread