Do You Use DMs on KPS? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I hardly ever use DMs. I’d rather talk to people onboard discord even though I barely use it now.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I should tag the entire BLACKPINK Artist Thread to see this.
See how you're reduced to a "joke" then.
And I don't even like BLACKPINK. :maheart:
My gg antiness is public already they can take it up with me if they want :chickill:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Of course it wouldn't have happened if I didn't that's what I said :sakUwu:
What i mean is- you should be grateful for someone keeping up with your antics, don't you think it's good to be humble, you should take some examples smh :sakUwu::sakUwu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What i mean is- you should be grateful for someone keeping up with your antics, don't you think it's good to be humble, you should take some examples smh :sakUwu::sakUwu:
I remember 420 chars being too short for you to express yourself :nakypog:
Arent you happy you have something to reply to :sakUwu:
We don't do humble :welp:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I remember 420 chars being too short for you to express yourself :nakypog:
Arent you happy you have something to reply to :sakUwu:
We don't do humble :welp:
Well it definitely is in the shorter side, though I'm still sure it was your proposal :nekopout:

lowkey yes :nekoshy:

Though I'm sure you are just as happy that someone keeps up with u :sakUwu:

We really don't, that's true.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well it definitely is in the shorter side, though I'm still sure it was your proposal :nekopout:

lowkey yes :nekoshy:

Though I'm sure you are just as happy that someone keeps up with u :sakUwu:

We really don't, that's true.
Yes I actually had you scouted and the sajaegi was just a way to start DMs :sakUwu:
And I guess I am as long as you don't gloat :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread