I do and it messes up the colors :scree:
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,811 Reactions Received 47,952 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 37,918 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 30 May 2024 #1 I do and it messes up the colors Reactions: Selfmate
Flaneur Joined 7 April 2024 Messages 3,832 Reactions Received 4,223 Location Flowery meadow Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,360 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns Panda/Bamboo Bear 30 May 2024 #2 Yes since I don't want my eyesight to get more bad than it already is Reactions: Harmony_Starz
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,085 Reactions Received 72,520 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,424 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 30 May 2024 #3 I have never heard of this
_Sammy_ Joined 23 November 2023 Messages 3,352 Reactions Received 1,590 Location Woodsboro🔪👻 Website www.hoyolab.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,864 Fandom NCTzen,Army Gender Female Pronouns 𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫 30 May 2024 #4 No
snsd2beg Sooyoung's Husband . Joined 23 April 2023 Messages 12,208 Reactions Received 10,259 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 52,806 Fandom SONE Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @MK3AMLuvsU Wreck @xiao 30 May 2024 #5 No, I've already accepted my eyes' fate
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 30 May 2024 #6 Yeah
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,681 Reactions Received 55,503 Cards View Profile KS Coins 286,051 30 May 2024 #7 nope
Hoemantic Armageddon . Joined 14 June 2021 Messages 4,563 Reactions Received 6,241 Location Supernova Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,475 Pronouns he/they 31 May 2024 #8 Pc and phone, they're on a timer Reactions: Harmony_Starz