Do you usually curse? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well it‘s more funny curses among friends irl lol. like one of my friends and I were really bad sometimes and made up some :jisoosmh:

I usually don’t do it so often though
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
well it‘s more funny curses among friends irl lol. like one of my friends and I were really bad sometimes and made up some :jisoosmh:

I usually don’t do it so often though
Lol yes, it’s funny. A few days ago I sent a meme to my bestie and she saw it the next day. Meanwhile I forgot about it and I woke up to a lovely curse :jisoosmh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lol yes, it’s funny. A few days ago I sent a meme to my bestie and she saw it the next day. Meanwhile I forgot about it and I woke up to a lovely curse :jisoosmh:
oh boy some stuff I send to one of my university friends was very lovely. Just saying a meme of Jeffrey Dahmer and Cannibalism :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Mm sometimes. It's bit hard to say how much cause depends really what i compare it to. My parents were quite against it which is probably i still don't curse that often, but it's not sth i avoid either. If i'm annoyed about sth I will curse, but it's not like all my sentences include cursing like with some of my friends xd Of course in Finnish irl, but online it's mostly in english. In Finnish it feels heavier and more elaborate though.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
oh boy some stuff I send to one of my university friends was very lovely. Just saying a meme of Jeffrey Dahmer and Cannibalism :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
Lmao :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: I live for insta memes and I enjoy roasting my friends so much:sanapray: I enjoy even the curses I get after I send wonderful things
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lmao :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: I live for insta memes and I enjoy roasting my friends so much:sanapray: I enjoy even the curses I get after I send wonderful things
:jisoosmh: just found that one again and damn I needed to laugh :D
It‘s always fun to trigger friends like that
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
:jisoosmh: just found that one again and damn I needed to laugh :D
It‘s always fun to trigger friends like that
Please send it to me :mgblush:
True. I also enjoy sending gross things. I can’t be eww by myself :umwhat: sharing is caring
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Nah, lol. I used to to an embarrassing degree in middle school, a lesser degree in high school. Occasionally during my college years. Now I cuss when I'm mad, but usually when I'm alone or just in my head.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I rarely curse in front of people. I curse more online and under my breath though. :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
yeah irl, depends on where i am and what i'm doing...colourful swears with gross imagery usually lol
online not as much i don't think.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread