Do you usually eat breakfast? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Always. I'm feeling sick if I don't eat breakfast xD

Uusally I have sandwiches with cheese and ham/bacon or greek yogurt with granola... or eggs. During the weekend when I'm at home I may make some pancakes or idk
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It depends on how much time I have and when I wake up. Usually, I'll end up eating lunch and dinner and some random third meal in between, so in that case my lunch becomes my breakfast. But I've been trying to eat breakfast more often lately because it helps me get through the morning easier.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yep. I usually eat something not too heavy like a sandwich of cheese and ham, or cereal with milk, and I drink a cup of coffee or tea, all that before I leave for work/gym.

I saw that in some countries people have the habit of having a heavy breakfast to keep up with the rest of the day, but I usually have this "heavy meal" in my lunch.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Nope, stopped a long time ago :’)

But fruits and yogurt was my go to along with oatmeal and Frosted Flakes
 
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
300
Reactions Received
993
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I only eat lunch and dinner, and my meals are small af. I can't eat much at once thanks to my anorexic past so I eat more stuff inbetween (doesn't have to be unhealthy: an egg, some fruit, little cup of soup but also not so healthy stuff such as chocolate, variation is key)

Weekends are a mess tho... I wake up late with 0 apetite so I skip lunch completely or eat soup or yoghurt around 2 PM

I used to be sooo obsessed with diets, meal plans, calorie intake... If anything I learned, it's to eat when you want, how much you want, whatever tf you want! Just listen to your body! It's okay to eat a bit more if you're still hungry, it's okay to not finish a meal or skip one if you aren't hungry at all, but listen genuinly to your body
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I usually wait a few hours after waking up to eat breakfast. If I eat a lot after I wake up I feel kind of gross and really full, even if it's just a little bit of food.
Lately I've been eating smoothie bowls for breakfast.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread