Do you usually like the solo debuts from the groups you stan? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

To be honest I’m usually not a fan of the majority of them
:nekosweat:
BTS- I actually only like two songs of Agust D, three of J-Hopes and I think four of RM’s songs.
Ateez- None of the members have done any solo albums or singles yet...
Seventeen- I don’t like any of Jun’s, they’re too slow for me, but I do like The8’s and Hoshi’s song.
​
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah i have liked all of exo's solo debuts though suho's was a bit more forgettable, chen's ballad debut was beautiful
i hope to like xiumins!
for bts i mostly prefer august d's music although i have liked solo songs from jhope or rap mon
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
depends if they are done by my fav member I guess?
random but I do love the8´s music too! I must admit I was a bit surprised at myself as he doesn´t stand out to me within the group, but how mistaken I was. his newest single is ♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
yes!! i'm open to almost all styles of music so i have no problem finding songs i like. for svt the8 is my ult but i was addicted to jun's solo it was so pretty and it came out at a time i really needed it, it was healing for me. for bts jhope has my favorite solo work, i love all their solo work but jhope's lyricism and production is unique from what we'd seen from him within the group. it reminds me of tyler the creator and i'm a big fan of tyler!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Rosé's debut was okay, but not my favorite. I did like Jennie's solo debut though.

As for Winner, I love Jinwoo's debut Seungyoon's debut. Mino's was okay but not my favorite
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,125
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,417
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah i have liked all of exo's solo debuts though suho's was a bit more forgettable, chen's ballad debut was beautiful
i hope to like xiumins!
for bts i mostly prefer august d's music although i have liked solo songs from jhope or rap mon
*Agust lol, but you're an ARMY so Imma just take that as an autocorrect. haha Sugua...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wingfrost and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
*Agust lol, but you're an ARMY so Imma just take that as an autocorrect. haha Sugua...
yes i saw it as soon as i posted it but i was too ashamed to edit the post

sugua sounds like a greek name i can't :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wingfrost

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like got7's solo songs except mark :yolk: saying that hurt as I am a mark ult :yolk::yolk:

i loved hoshi's spider and I like all of agust d's stuff. the rest is usually a hit or a miss, or I don't listen to it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
I really like the solo debuts.

It shows a different side of them as a individual.

Like you may be used to seeing them performing in a group. But when they performed by themselves. It's a whole another world on how they view everything.

Also it's really amazing when they step out by themselves showcasing what they never show.

Like a lot of powerful comebacks. Even I sometimes couldn't recognize who the person is. Because they show the real them sometimes. I'm really proud of them though. Furthermore, it's sometimes the quiet one that doesn't share much about themselves. They literally change as they debut solo. But I wish them everything. Also we're all blessed with everything they give us.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread