Do you usually order takeaway or cook your own 'fakeaway'? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you usually order takeaway or cook your own fakeaway?

Ngl, I really like KFC, Chinese food and other takeaways, but they are overpriced and I don't mind preparing my own homemade version. Plus, I know 100% that the ingredients I use are fresh. Maybe they don't taste exactly the same, but still :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I can't cook but I can make eggs or a salad and that's enough 😂
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i usually cook- i only get takeaway if its a special occasion or if I have coupons lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread