Do you usually take the stairs or elevator? (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I take the elevator bc I do so many leg workouts that sometimes my legs can't take stairs
Also cuz I'm lazy :mgblush:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Abeamus
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Sometimes i take the stairs cos nowadays (or then), the layout of places with stairs and elevators (i misread it as escalotors so lets go with escalators too) is such that taking the elevator takes longer than just going by the stairs. As i like to walk anyway, it depends on my mood-sometimes ill take the stairs, or escalators n also the elevators. If i had my druthers tho, id probably always take the elevators now cos my legs creak when i walk up n down. Or take the escalators. Oof my undecided mind.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Abeamus

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
More stairs.
Elevators is when I go to big malls and it's too crowded to find the stairs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Abeamus

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Stairs if it’s under 3-4 floors, but I’m sorry, elevator it’s the winner for 10 floors :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Abeamus

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Elevator if I'm lazy or if there are a lot of floors.
Stairs if I want speed or if I'm just going up/down a floor or two
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread