Do you usually use KS on mobile or PC? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I also prefer pc but I am mostly checking on mobile since it‘s more comfortable when I am on my way somewhere
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
On PC. It just easier for me. I sometime use it on mobile when I am about to sleep or when I don't have access to a PC.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I prefer PC, definitely.

However, I rarely am able to use it, especially not nowadays as I am on vacation and don't have access to a computer most of the time. I type up everything on my phone, even threads—it's a torture.
:nekosweat:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I prefer PC, definitely.

However, I rarely am able to use it, especially not nowadays as I am on vacation and don't have access to a computer most of the time. I type up everything on my phone, even threads—it's a torture.
:nekosweat:
Rip yeah, I've never making a thread on my phone, but sounds painful.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I always use it on PC, trauma from using it on mobile almost made me quit the damn site during a period where I didn't have my PC. Dk if it was the site or my mobile but either way, PC is so much better
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I always use it on PC, trauma from using it on mobile almost made me quit the damn site during a period where I didn't have my PC. Dk if it was the site or my mobile but either way, PC is so much better
lol was it that bad on mobile? :welp:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
lol was it that bad on mobile? :welp:
Yes... it was like... a single page would load every 20 minutes... maybe? and i tried so hard to make it work, reloading the page a milion times, turning off my internet, searching on google what might be the problem, even pm'ing Miyeon and... nup, it's still basically like that rn but I ain't even gonna try.:kijoongstare:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes... it was like... a single page would load every 20 minutes... maybe? and i tried so hard to make it work, reloading the page a milion times, turning of my internet, searching on google what might be the problem, even pm'ing Miyeon and... nup, it's still basically like that rn but I ain't even gonna try.:kijoongstare:
wow
it works fine on mobile for me :nekosweat:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I probably check it on my phone more since I check ks a lot when I'm out.
Though, I prefer pc since it's easier to do awards stuff on it 😅
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread