Do you want any piercings? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want a daith piercing on my left ear, I can't wait until the shops open again. I have both my lobes and a double helix on my right so I want it to be more even in a way :sanapray:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I want more on my ear lobes but I've run out of space, there 4 on ear lobe already, I don't really want to go into the cartilage part as it takes longer to heel and my hair always get caught in it, I have to at the top of each ear aswell. (10 all together on my ears)

I might just continue with the upper ear part anyway though.

I don't think I want any where else I already have my lip and belly done, I've had them for 16 years now I think..
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have two on my earlobes (both ears) but i've thought about getting my belly button pierced before. I think it would look cute but it's one of those things like tattoos that i'm putting off getting for now
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have a belly one and had a helix ( after changing it, my hear was hurting so I had to take it out after having a helix for almsot a year :yolk: ).

I do want to get a helix again. It looked so good on me and I might get more on my ears.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't think it would suit me. Plus needles scare me half to death. : /
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I want an industrial and a double helix :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread