- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Maybe like one when I turn 30 and then ten more furbabies.
A bunch of potatoesI want a few![]()
I'm not either. But I at least want one child to know what K-Pop is.Honestly I don’t think I’ll even get married
I can't blame you tbh.No. I don't want to bring more humans into this hell.
My thoughts exactly. The world is a scary and dangerous place.ehh when I fall in love with a man I get some interesting feelings so maybe one yea.... I always imagine having a daughter and I'd name her Luna :) but at the same time, not sure I'm suited to be a mother plus the list of what could go horribly wrong is very long and it scares me a lot.. I guess if I had a good man and relationship, and we could take care of a child properly then maybe yes
so mayn diseases, accidents, crime, just messed up things and people yeah.... :(My thoughts exactly. The world is a scary and dangerous place.
Also, my puppy's name is Luna. uwu
ehh when I fall in love with a man I get some interesting feelings so maybe one yea.... I always imagine having a daughter and I'd name her Luna :) but at the same time, not sure I'm suited to be a mother plus the list of what could go horribly wrong is very long and it scares me a lot.. I guess if I had a good man and relationship, and we could take care of a child properly then maybe yes
And my cat’s nameMy thoughts exactly. The world is a scary and dangerous place.
Also, my puppy's name is Luna. uwu