Do you want to get married? Like at all? (1 Viewer)

Gettin' Married?

  • Not for me thanks

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I'm already married to my bias silly

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Yes, if I can find someone who wants me *triggered*

    Votes: 11 55.0%

  • Total voters
    20

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Never. Literally waking up to the same person, not to mention having sex with them, day after day, year after year is a truly disturbing thought. Never having a first kiss from someone new and being forced to deal with the archaic concept of monogamy- omg if there is a greater Hell on earth, I don't know what it is.

If this was my only choice in life, I would rather not live at all. That's how much I am opposed to the institution of marriage. It doesn't work long term either, which explains why the divorce rate is sky high. My bio father has been married a bunch of times and he's still miserable LOL.
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's not really something I think about to be honest. I guess I just feel neutral about the idea of marriage overall. Like... I'm not really against it but I'm not actually planning on it either. I won't cry over it if I never get married.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
No but I already know I'll be forced to. So I just hope I'll develop a good friendship with whoever gets stuck with me.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I wouldn't say i'm for or against it but personally I don't care for it cause it doesn't do anything and people have just been conditioned to care about it.

Say I have a strong stable relationship for a few years and getting married is one of their dreams then I'd do it in that scenario.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm not really sure tbh... I've always been on my own, but getting old and being alone sounds pretty scary and really difficult... then again, I don't know how much I believe in marriage... Rather than getting married and having that piece of paper, I'd just like to have someone close to me who'd stay by my side
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread