do you want to get married? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
obviously not now, it's not even legal for me to do it where i live which is unlikely to change anytime soon. but if that ever happens then i would like to. still i don't think it's neccessary for everyone and it's not exactly one of my priorities.
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
If I find the right guy more than likely.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nyaajooe and ADORA

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
I don't care for marriage since it doesn't mean anything to me but if I end up with someone who it does mean a lot too then I wouldn't be against it either
 
  • Like
Reactions: nyaajooe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread