Do you want to get to know A.C.E more? (4 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would love to! I am free actually most of the time... I don't sleep much... (Well I do have school...but let us ignore that OK!)
so me :maheart:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
sadly no, I'll have to sleep in few, going to church in the morning + im really tired
aww :pepesad:

I've tried it before with like just 1 or 2 person but it was kinda boring, so the more people there are to talk to the more interesting and fun it'll be
@lalaloveloona @maruif lets try to find like 1-2 time spans where we could to it all together?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
aww :pepesad:

I've tried it before with like just 1 or 2 person but it was kinda boring, so the more people there are to talk to the more interesting and fun it'll be
@lalaloveloona @maruif lets try to find like 1-2 time spans where we could to it all together?
I am pretty much free the next days.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and Myco

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
aww :pepesad:

I've tried it before with like just 1 or 2 person but it was kinda boring, so the more people there are to talk to the more interesting and fun it'll be
@lalaloveloona @maruif lets try to find like 1-2 time spans where we could to it all together?
I am free from like 7pm CEST to 3am CEST on weekdays
and from like 10pm CEST to 3am CEST on weekends.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread