Do you want to have kids/start a family? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'd like to have kids. I'd like to be a fully functioning adult capable of the affection a mother should give her child. I'D LIKE TO BE #1 MOM BUT WILL I GET THERE????!?!?!??!

:yolk::yolk::yolk:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
future soccer mom huh?

when you introduce them to kpop in your generation:
THAT SHIT IS FOR ME AND ME ALONE....
:wonugl:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and milk

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
No, I want to live for myself in the future not for someone else. I practically raised my siblings and gave my whole childhood/youth away and I don't want my adult life to revolve around raising more people. I have my whole future set out and there's no room for a family. I literally just want solitude and peace.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Done it. Not any different than what I've been doing majority of my life, taking care of other people...
But this little person is part of me and actually cares about me, so it feels different.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: milk and Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i literally cannot stand children, so no.

but if i ever had kids, i'd love them and cherish them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk and Willow
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I'd like to have kids. I'd like to be a fully functioning adult capable of the affection a mother should give her child. I'D LIKE TO BE #1 MOM BUT WILL I GET THERE????!?!?!??!

:yolk::yolk::yolk:
So you and I are the only ones so far?
Damn

I would love to get two boys
They might even be twins since I got that going on in my DNA because of my father being a twin

I already got one name ready
Though not sure what I would call the other boy

Though knowing my family..... All females I know in my family got girls..... Fkin annoying... Also reason why I want boys :junweary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Sometimes I think I do, other times I think I couldn't handle so who even knows :jisoosmh:
Preferably a daughter tho, she'd be spoilt af by me :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: milk and Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My entire life goal is to find a husband and have children as a SAHM. People always get so shocked when I say I don’t wanna do more stuff with my life but what can I say I’ve never wanted anything else
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread