- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Yes you can!@Kat_in_the_box Stay strong dude. I got you and the world may look down on you, but one day you will show them!!! <3
Ahhhh so cute Hyunjin!!@Everyone on this forum, thank you all for loving me, helping me and thank you for everything! I can never forget anyone of you because all of you are so special to me!
![]()
AnytimeSpecial mention: @Jimmychimchim , @Mairi , @Kat_in_the_box , @kodoku (thank you so much for making me feel better) , @Keihatsu , @Spacequeen800
Yeah, a sweetheartAhhhh so cute Hyunjin!!
YepYeah, a sweetheart
I miss their cute era, Get Cool :(
ur smile is beautifulSpecial mention: @Jimmychimchim , @Mairi , @Kat_in_the_box , @kodoku (thank you so much for making me feel better) , @Keihatsu , @Spacequeen800