Do you want YG's next GG to be more like 2NE1 or BPink? (1 Viewer)

Do you want YG's next GG to be more vlike 2NE1 or BPink?


  • Total voters
    5

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Personally, I don't really like BP's music, so I guess the latter.
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I want them to be there own thing but still have that YG sound
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
As long as they actually get to release music, I'm happy :nekosweat:
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Wasn't Blackpink a successor to 2NE1? 😕
If YG actually does something different than BP, I'd be really surprised, but I doubt that's what they'll do.

So I think either choice would not matter, but I'll just go with BP.

But, I wonder if that girl group would become as successful as BP, which will be a giant mountain to climb because it seems BP was a lightning in a bottle.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread