Do you watch any Twitch streams? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Because of quarantine, I've been seeking entertainment on Twitch as well. My favorite games to watch are Fall Guys, Sims, Animal Crossing, etc. I tend not to to watch the extremely competitive games like LoL or Valorant because for me I want relaxing fun content

EDIT: Can a mod please move this I placed it in the wrong area :(
 
Last edited:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like to watch 39daph's streams, but i usually miss them and end up watching them on youtube :wonugl:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like to watch 39daph's streams, but i usually miss them and end up watching them on youtube :wonugl:
She played with Jae from Day6 one time didn't she?
My boyfriend loves her, she doesn't take anyone's shet and she's really funny
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I watch Minecraft streams!

My faves are Technoblade (who tbf, streams on YT not twitch, but still), Tommyinnit, Wilbursoot & Tubbo
Smtms I watch the best male e-girl F1innster as well (from my rants about how I wish more men wore skirts etc.... he is highkey my type)

 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I watch Minecraft streams!

My faves are Technoblade (who tbf, streams on YT not twitch, but still), Tommyinnit, Wilbursoot & Tubbo
Smtms I watch the best male e-girl F1innster as well (from my rants about how I wish more men wore skirts etc.... he is highkey my type)

that outfit is a look tbh i love it
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread