Do you watch bl drama? (2 Viewers)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
If you do what are your favs?
Personally I love Theory of Love, TharnType and 2gether a lot. I also loved Until We Meet Again (Fluke and Earth's acting :sj_weary: ) I almost forgot one of the best bls of 2020 "I told sunset about you"
I have a special place in my heart for Where Your Eyes Linger as it was the first Korean bl drama I watched. I initially started watching bls with Addicted but then it was a whole mess then I switched to Thai dramas after a few years.
I am currently watching Color Rush and it's cute so far.
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Eh, there haven't really been any I've been interested in. Idk they just seem kinda slow moving.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Eh, there haven't really been any I've been interested in. Idk they just seem kinda slow moving.
Ugh TharnType S2 is making me bored with it's slow pacing too these days. But 2gether is paced well, if you don't mind one of the leads being an idiot for a while lol.
UWMA makes you cry from the get go and the pacing isn't too bad either.
History: Trapped from Taiwan is good too!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel and Willow
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Forgot to mention one of the BEST bl dramas, The Untamed :sj_weary:
@ Anyone who says it isn't a bl :chickill::pikagun:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
If you want some electrifying chemistry, TharnType is the way to go folks! Just be warned of possible triggering themes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
yikes why are they so violent :jisoosmh:

do you have any korean bl dramas to recommend?
The violence was kinda necessary for the plot to exist :nekosweat:
as for Korean bls.... they've just started to actively produce bl dramas so I know of a few...
WYEL: a mini web series, really cute and we're getting a movie last I heard, Chemistry between the leads is really good.

Color Rush: mini web series, Director said we're getting a season 2 :sanapray:

Mr. Heart: successor of WYEL, cute mini series


Long Time No see: I've only watched a few clips of this but it seems interesting
 
Last edited:
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
604
Reactions Received
2,196
Location
Thousand Cuts
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is also me asking for some recommendations so feel free to share your favs.
My favorite is 3 Will Be Free, nice story and cinematography, and Tay + Joss... :pepesmug:

yikes why are they so violent :jisoosmh:
If you decide to give Thai ones a chance, try Why R U? It's not violent, it's mostly lighthearted and fun, both couples have good chemistry and there's some nice steamy scenes :zoomeyes:

Also, folks, everyone should watch The Gifted. Yeah, it's technically not BL, but everyone should watch it :queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread