- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Or do you watch everything regardless?
I do. If a thumbnail is something that looks like I wouldn't like it I just don't bother without even reading the name of the video. On the other hand, if it's something that attracts me, I click on it without even reading it. Which I should really stop because I click on a lot of boring videos simply because I like the thumbnail.
I do. If a thumbnail is something that looks like I wouldn't like it I just don't bother without even reading the name of the video. On the other hand, if it's something that attracts me, I click on it without even reading it. Which I should really stop because I click on a lot of boring videos simply because I like the thumbnail.